Friday, April 29, 2011

Ready to relax...

Whew, these last few days have been rough. Go, go, go pretty much all day, every day. I am a tired girl!

Tuesday my husband dragged me to a parenting seminar that the FFSC (Fleet and Family Support Center) had. It didn't end up being exactly what we expected, but we were able to learn of some good resources we can use in the future, once I'm finally pregnant. But, being one of the few women in the room who was not pregnant was not fun!

Wednesday evening I took my last Femara pill. I'm very anxious about whether or not the medicine has worked, and I know I'll be a nervous wreck next week when we go to the doctor to find out if I've responded to the medicine.

I'm hoping and praying that everything turns out the way I want it to, but I'm terrified that once again, I'll just be disappointed. But, I'm going to do my best to relax and enjoy this weekend and not get too worked up! Wish me luck! :)

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment