Tuesday, May 17, 2011

God, if you're listening, please don't laugh...

Yes, I'm still here. No, I haven't given up on my blog already! :) I am currently waiting to begin my 10 days of Provera because my husband will be out of town for a week at the end of the month, and I was worried that if I had started my pills when the doctor said it was okay to start them (the Sunday after the ultrasound that showed I hadn't responded to the 2.5 mg of Femara), I would end up being on CD12 and CD13 when my husband was out of town. And if I do happen to respond to the 5 mg of Femara that I'm slated to take this time, I certainly don't want my husband to be missing in action when it's time for the IUI! Therefore, I am going to wait to start the Provera. I have it all planned out based on the slim chance that I could miracously start my period the same day I start taking the Provera, which would put me at CD12 the day after he returns, so we won't have to worry about him being gone for the ultrasound and possible subsequent IUI. And I doubt my period will start that day - I'm sure we'll have more time between when he returns and when we have to go in for an ultrasound to see if the meds worked. Although, it's always possible that my typically long irregular cycle length will be short this time around and my plan will be blown out of the water, but I'm hoping for the best! Be sure to stay tuned to see if God laughs at me for thinking I have this all planned out. :) hahaha....

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment