Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me!

I'm a proud mama to my beautiful puppies! :) So yes, Happy Mother's Day to me!



Whew, what a weekend! Super early Saturday morning my husband and I crawled out of bed to join some of my co-workers at the Relay for Life. I walked in honor of my mother, a lung cancer survivor, and in memory of my father, who lost his fight against lung cancer this past summer. Later that morning I broke down crying in my husband's arms. I was an emotional mess... the combination of the Relay for Life, struggling to balance doctor's visits and possible IUI's with trips to our home state this summer, and the looming Mother's Day made me break. Thankfully my husband was understanding and said all the right things to make me feel better. :) And this morning he took me out to a lovely iHop breakfast because he knows I love their cinn-a-stack pancakes. Yummy! hahaha :)

In other news, I got my Femara prescription filled at the pharmacy this weekend, but had to leave without my Provera for 2 reasons. One, because they were charging me more than I felt I should have to pay (based on past prescriptions, what they were claiming I owed was more than I had ever paid before) and two, because even though I was supposed to get 10 pills, they only gave me 5 and said they didn't know when I would get the next 5. Okay, well since not only are you charging me more than I should have to pay based on what I know my insurance covers, but you are also not sure when I'll get the remaining 5 pills, I'll just go somewhere else. Makes sense, right?

Well, my husband spent a small fortune at the store today getting all sorts of stuff for his fish tank (new glass for the top, new lights, more plants, more fish), so I'm off to help him get it all set up.

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment