Friday, May 27, 2011

Whirlwind weekends...

Well, last weekend went way too fast. My sister-in-law and one of my husband's oldest friends drove down from Ohio to spend the weekend with us. It was great! We had a lot of fun, except for the horrible sunburns we are suffering from. Never again will I forget sunscreen!

And, although my husband is in Ohio this weekend, which I thought meant I would have nothing to do (since I don't have many close friends here), my weekend is quickly booking up! I'm going to the outlets in Williamsburg tomorrow with a girl I met at work (whose husband is also in the Navy), and Monday I'm making a day trip to the Outer Banks with a girl that my husband works with (so, she is in the Navy). Sunday I hope to clean our closet, because it really needs a deep cleaning. Especially since we threw everything in there when we had visitors last weekend in an effort to make our bedroom look cleaner! ;)

Currently on day 4 of Provera. Which I nearly forgot to take. I need to set an alarm in my phone to remind me daily! And good news - my period has held off long enough to ensure that my husband will be home, so we don't have to worry about that. Whew! :) I guess God didn't laugh at me after all! hahaha

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment