Monday, July 4, 2011

You can call me Queen of the world

Many thanks to Sarah at Baby Talk for giving me the Overlord Award!


That's right folks, with that award, I can make up 3 rules!! Wow, that's kind of tough...

1. Everyone must speak at least 2 languages. But I'll make it easy on you - you can choose a second language to be completely fluent in, with just the snap of a finger. I've always wished I was at least bi-lingual, but it's tough to learn a new language! If I had to pick, I think I'd go with Spanish. I took French in high school, but with all the Spanish speaking people in America, I'd like to be able to understand what they're saying!

2. Your hair, no matter what type you have, will behave just as you would like it to. If you want shiny, stick straight hair today, voila, you have it! If you want gorgeous frizz-free ringlets, consider it done! Never again will you have a bad hair day.

3. Weekends are immediately upped to 3 days, instead of 2. Work will continue just fine, the world will not come to a grinding halt. More time for afternoon naps and evening BBQ's and days on the lake! :)

There you have it, a glimpse into life if I were Queen! :)

Not sure who hasn't done this yet... so if you haven't done it yet, please join in!!

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment