Friday, July 1, 2011

A day late and a dollar short!

Oops, I never got around to getting on here last night. Went out to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise (food was only so-so and the service wasn't all that great) followed up by ice cream at Cold Stone (yummy) with the husband and a friend and her adorable blue-eyed son.


So here I am this morning to fulfill day 5 of the challenge. 5 foods....

1. My mom's meatloaf. I love it! My husband cannot stand it. I love it so much that I wrote a poem in 5th grade to express my love for it. :) hahaha... My husband hates it so much that 2 years after we were married, during which time I made meatloaf a lot, he told me that he hated it and couldn't stand to eat it another day! lol

2. Chicken. Mmmm, boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Yummy! I could eat chicken everyday and never tire of it.

3. Egg salad. Oh my god. Amazing! I love that my husband doesn't eat eggs because I get all of the egg salad to myself! Nobody to share it with! :)

4. Tuna salad. Normally I hate seafood and don't eat a lick of it. But I love to eat tuna salad (that I make myself so I can be sure there's plenty of mayo!). It is so very yummy!

5. Sprinkles. I have an unhealthy obsession with sprinkles. I cannot eat ice cream without sprinkles. Therefore, I don't buy sprinkles very often so that I won't eat too much ice cream. It's a good system. :)

Are you feeling hungry now? haha :)

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment