Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh, the places you'll go!

Tired and very moody today. I am ready for the weekend! Why can't it be Friday yet??

So, is it weird that I am starting to feel discouraged already? I mean, I hope and pray that I am pregnant, but every day that passes I am feeling more and more like it just isn't going to happen this time around. I don't know why really, I can only think that it's because I don't want to get my hopes up only to have them dashed away! "Expect the worse, hope for the best."


On to the blog challenge... Today it's 6 places...

1. Ohio... where I was born and raised! I couldn't wait to leave, but now I look forward to the day we'll go home for good. :)

2. North Carolina.... like a home away from home. Where we always vacationed when I was growing up (Nags Head!) and where my older brother has lived since before my parents adopted my brother and I. Where I always thought I'd relocate to after leaving Ohio.

3. Washington... the first state I lived in once my husband and I were married. I loved it! We went salmon fishing all the time (amazing!!) and camping and four wheeling nearly every weekend. We were only there for a year together, and it was a fabulous time.

4. Iceland... Our first overseas duty station - hopefully not our last! :) It was incredible!!! I would move back in a heartbeat. They closed the base so we were only there for a year, and I was so sad to leave. Seriously, I totally recommend Iceland if you ever want to travel to a beautiful country!

5. California... Where we lived once we left Iceland. Where my husband was deployed more than he was home. Where I met some of the best friends I've ever had.

6. Virginia... Where we live now! It's a really nice area, and it's great being closer to Ohio (so we can drive home to visit family) but I've had a hard time making friends, and after the dry heat of California, I hate the humidity!

There you have it... 6 places I've called home at one time or the other! :)

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment