Thursday, June 16, 2011

Son-of-a-biscuit...

Well, it appears I was (unfortunately) spot on this time around. Once again I have had no response to the Femara (5 mg, days 3 - 7). But I am going back Friday for another ultrasound to rule out any doubts, since the doctor said it is still fairly early in my cycle (yesterday was CD11, Friday will obviously be CD13).

I was, without doubt, very disappointed yesterday. I feel like it is a waste of time to go back Friday, but I know that if I didn't go back I would wonder, "what if?", so I figure it can't hurt to go back in. At least I'll get out of work early since my appointment is at 3. Way to look for the positive in every situation, huh? :) haha

So my husband and I have to make a decision... do another round of Femara, 5 mg again, but days 3 - 10 (instead of 3 - 7), and see if I respond to that, or jump right to injections. I am feeling torn and we definitely need to sit down and discuss!

But for now, I need to get back to work!

- Honeybee

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your body isn't doing what it should :( I will keep my fingers crossed for you that magic happens between now and Friday!

    PS. I am here from Cycle Sista. We had our transfer for an FET on Monday.

    ReplyDelete