Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You can't always get what you want

Whew, I am in a very bad mood today. Easily annoyed and frustrated. One of those days when I would have done just about anything to have headphones at work so I could listen to music and not all my annoying coworkers!

But it's okay, I have ice cream with sprinkles to make me feel better tonight! hahaha...


Anyways, today on the challenge it's 7 wants... Here goes :)

1. I want to travel to Ireland. It looks like such a gorgeous country, and one day I will visit.

2. I want to get out of debt, for good! We aren't horribly in debt, but I would certainly prefer to be totally debt free.

3. I want to get my associates degree and be done with school once and for all! I am just not a college student, and I'm okay with that.

4. I want a horse! I love horses and someday, when my husband gets out of the Navy, I want us to live on enough land to have a horse or two.

5. I want to be a stay at home mom. I would love, love, love to stay at home and raise our children. My mom was a teacher so she was always home by the time we got home, and she was home with all us summer. I loved it! And I want that with my future children. :)

6. I want to learn how to use my camera better. I really need to learn all the settings and menus and such so that I can use it to it's full potential!

7. And yes, of course, I want to be a mom. Whether it's by biological children, or adoptive children, I want to be a mom, and I want my husband to be a dad.

- Honeybee

No comments:

Post a Comment